Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! You suck! and fuck you!









Star Is a Fucking Stalker...................I know you look at my shit every day.
I know you have another facebook profile you use to check out what I'm doing daily.
Your IP address shows up on my website every time you go look at it.
You're an anorexic, pill popping, self endulged, paranoid, delusional, crooked, worthless waste of good air, type o' gal.
You spent many years riding my husbands coat tails and taking credit for everything he's done!
AND NOW, that you "think" you've won, you can't stop wondering what we are doing....still sitting back daily, still worried if we are going to "strike".....it eats you up. When in the end....we have won because you can't stop "looking over your shoulder"...haha.
What's that saying you always love to say "I'm living in YOUR head rent free" motha fucka! Choke on your own words!!
























Won't you be......my neighbor!